Essential Oil Kits contain 10ml (.34 oz) each of our bestselling essential oils. Amber glass bottles protect the essential oils from damaging light, and each bottle has an orifice reducer for drop-by-drop dispensing.
The Essential Oil Starter Kit contains
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) steam distilled
- Lavender 40/42 (Lavendula angustifolia) steam distilled
- May Chang (Litsea cubeba) steam distilled
- Peppermint (Mentha piperatus) steam distilled
- Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) steam distilled
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) steam distilled
The Essential Oil Deluxe Kit has all of the ones in the Starter Kit plus
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) cold pressed, bergaptene-free
- Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum verum) steam distilled
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) steam distilled
- Pink Grapefruit (Citrus × paradisi) cold pressed
- Orange, 5-Fold (Citrus × sinensis) cold pressed
- Patchouli, Dark (Pogostemon cablin) steam distilled
These are the same pure essential oils we use to scent our soaps and other products.
Put a drop of lavender in your bath to help you thoroughly relax. Put a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a handkerchief, inhale, and relieve your congestion. Sniff peppermint essential oil and reduce your appetite. That's just the beginning of what you can do with these pure essential oils. Uses of essential oils fill volumes.
We decline to make recommendations for use, but offer these warnings:
- Our essential oils are for external use only, not for consumption.
- Some essential oils are to be avoided during pregnancy. Warning lists vary as to what oils to avoid. The concentration of essential oils in any product makes a difference. Using a bar of our soap, for instance, is not the same as putting essential oils directly on the skin. Consult your healthcare provider.
- Keep essential oils out of eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and any opening of the body.
- Keep out of reach and do not use on babies, children, or pets.
- Before using any essential oil, dilute a small amount with a carrier oil, such as olive oil, and patch-test it on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
- If you have sensitive skin or any serious medical condition, do not use essential oils unless you consult with your doctor.
- Essential oils are flammable. Do not store around flame, heat, and ignition sources.
The Essential Oil Starter Kit counts as 3 items toward our free bar offer.
The Essential Oil Deluxe Kit counts as 6 items toward our free bar offer.
Contains these essential oils
For our complete offering of essential oils, click here.